Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Diamond


Well, this is what I've been working on all these past months, 3 pages to go now. It's scheduled for release January 20th. I love how the colours have come out on this thanks to Christophe Araldi and Xavier Basset for a great job! Thanks to David Chauvel for being a brilliant editor too! This and all the other pics I've posted relating to Diamond are copyright Delcourt and the authors(me and Christophe Bec). Over the next few months I'll stick up some more teaser panels and some process stuff relating to the pages.

8 comments:

Kev Levell said...

Beautiful work. Looking forward to seeing this - and the process stuff is always fascinating!

Leigh G said...

Dude, that is so freakin' cool! Hopefully one day I'll get to do something for the French market as well.
Can't wait to pick this up mate!

Graeme Neil Reid said...

Lovely. Looks the business to me. Dare I ask? Will there be an English version? Either way I'll buy for your gorgeous art.

luc brahy said...

nice work, Dylan!!!
i''l be happy to see your work in french!
hope to meet you in a french convention!!!

Lee Townsend said...

Looks great Dylan!looking forward to seeing this, love the colours very atmospheric.

Alan said...

Looks very classy. Great colourwork yeah. Congrats!

andrea mangiri said...

great!..congrats

Piotr Koczewski said...

hi dylan are you avaiable for commision work ?

www.piotrkoczewski.com